God's first work in the last days is in His church.
(See 1 Peter 4:17 and Revelation chapters 1-3)
ReFocused Ministry (RFM) exists to advance the gospel by encouraging, assisting and coaching pastors and their churches.
You can leverage my 35 years of ministry experience that includes planting two churches and serving as an Associate Pastor at one of the fastest growing churches in America.
I have an undergraduate degree in Bible and Pastoral Studies and a graduate degree in Organizational Leadership. I am the recipient of the Emancipated Leadership Award from Palm Beach Atlantic University where I served as an adjunct professor in the MacArthur School of Leadership. I am also a certified Transformational Church Consultant.
Along with my experience and training, I utilize a team of gifted leaders and a couple *cutting-edge tools and assessments to help leaders and the church-at-large experience tremendous clarity and momentum as they become the transformational agents God has designed them to be. Ephesians 2:10
God has placed struggling pastors and stalled churches on my heart. He has called me to serve His servants. God is preparing His church for His return. He is calling His church to complete the harvest. Contact me . . . let's talk . . . partner with me
ReFocused Ministry offers four environments to assist the church in fulfilling its God ordained role of advancing the Gospel.
1. Onsite Church Consulting/Coaching
A ministry to churches that offers internal assessment, discovery and defined action plans to assist the church in aligning with the key elements of a biblical transformational church.
* Onsite Church Consulting/Coaching is available to any church that is struggling to reach their world for Christ. Revelation 2:1-7
2. Weekend Challenges and Conferences
Dynamic, challenging weekend messages to help churches realign with God’s love and purpose. One-day conferences with workshops aimed at helping local churches re-evaluate and refocus on specific areas of ministry.
* Available to any church or local group that wants to have their people challenged to be the church God designed them to be. 2 Timothy 4:2-5
3. Personal Leadership Coaching
Onsite coaching designed to help individual pastors and leaders
* Personal Leadership Coaching is available to any pastor, missionary or Christian leader who needs to: Refresh their body . . . Restore their spirit . . . Refocus their call 2 Timothy 1:6,7
4. Team Leadership Coaching
Onsite coaching designed to unite and refocus a church leadership team
* Team Leadership Coaching is available to alumni pastors and three leadership couples from their church. Romans 12:1-13